Visit to Hull

I'm just on my way back down to London on from Hull on "Hull Trains". Last night I spoke to the Hull Faith Forum about why the Church's teaching on contraception is right.

Internet access was not been good on the train on the way up so this is just a short "proof of life" post. When I get back to London, I'm off over to Clapham Park to talk to a group of priests about the apostolate of Catholic blogging. In the late afternoon, I'll be attending the launch of "Worship as a Revelation" by Laurence Hemming.

Vodafone modem just changed from blue (3G) to green (2G) so I'll just get this posted if I can and be back online later.

Popular posts from this blog

1962 Missal pdf online

Beachy Head and Lewes

SPUC Clergy information day

Święcone - blessing of Easter food

When people walk away with Holy Communion